The activity of the CDSM-WG are organized around a coordination team and five working groups.
A team has been formed to coordinate the activities of the CDSM-WG. The role of the Coordination Team is to develop common aims of the CDSM-WG, clarify specific issues and develop strategies to achieve the short-terms goals of the CDSM-WG.
- 1) Production of global soil map products at a resolution of 100m for Canada;
- 2) Consolidation of a national pedon geodatabase;
- 3) Development/dissemination of open source tools for digital soil mapping and covariate datasets;
- 4) Organize training activities;
- 5) Define an information exchange format for pedological data.
A scientific and technical group (STG) have been formed to support the scientific and technical activities of the CDSM-WG. You can know more about Scientific and technical group activities