This one page project is based on Hengl and Gould, 2002
Date of delivery
- what's been done, what's need to be done? What are the expectations of this project?
- Purpose and main objective of this project.
- Provide a full description of your dataset or refer to a common dataset use by the WG.
The methods should provide;
- Description of your experimental set-up.
- calibration, test dataset
- describe algorithm and techniques used
- if possible, make scripts available on a repository.
- give a summary results in graphics and numbers;
- provide the results of your method on the common dataset;
- if possible, make file which contains accuracy results available on a repository.
Discussion should focusses on expectations of the working group.
- answers research questions/objectives;
- explains discrepancies and unexpected findings;
- states importance of discoveries and future implications;
- define if your method can be easily generalized for national scale ?
Main impact of your work on the activity of the working group.